Sunday 27 July 2008

Back From My Hols And BEX Has GONE!!!!

How dare the British public?

I do not understand those who voted but obviously they are demented and are now back in their asylums.

"Brilliant" Was how Rebecca described her time in da house and she was brilliant. My opinion on her swayed from one week to the next and while I was away sunning myself in sunny France, (yes it actually was sunny over that little splat of sea we call the Channel); I have kept up via the internet on my little mobile and OK.....not the best way to view BB but it was the only way. I have to have a couple of weeks away each year and it is such a shame that BB interrupts my time in such a cruel way - DAMN IT!!! But I digress, with Bex gone, what do we have? Stu is now head of house - an idea nabbed from American BB and sorry its BORING. 

I fear that the Bell of Bex has sounded and with her booming voice and buxom handfuls, the end of Big Brother is nigh. 

Where is the excitement? Waiting for something new is the answer we fans want and we are not getting. I feel that even if I had not been able to access the internet, I would not have missed anything. - Oh except for Bex going that is. 

No comments: