Tuesday 1 July 2008

Rex v Jen - Who voted for who?

As announced earlier in Mutt's crystal ball Rex and Jen are up for the public vote.
They both got SIX votes each but who voted for who (apart from Jen voting for Rex and Rex voting for Jen of course.......But NO! Read on!..........

Dale - Rex and Mo
Darnell - Jen and Mario
Jen - Rachel and Kat
Kat - Jen and Bex
Lisa - Jen and Bex
Luke - Darnell and Rex
Mario - Rex and Mo
Mikey - Darnell and Rex
Mohamed - Bex and Jen
Rachel - Jen and Bex
Bex - Rex and Rachel
Rex - Bex and Jen
Stuart - Rex and Rachel

Six votes - Rex
Six votes - Jen

Five votes - Bex
Three votes - Rachel
Two votes - Mo
Two votes - Darnell
One vote - Kat
One vote - Mario

NO votes for Dale, Lisa, Luke, Mikey and Stuart

Who goes on Friday? Seems Rex doesn't care as he would like to see his girlfriend. Jennifer had seen a vision in some very fishy water that she would be up for eviction: "I knew it was going to be me, I had a feeling this morning."
"I know I've been myself and I know you're yourself as well," she told Rex, "this is how you are in the outside world."
"At least we're real people, we're not two-faced.".....one of her faces said as the other face turned around in stunned amazement at that last comment.

Her fate is sealed (Oh I had to say it and I bet Ch4 have and probably the tabloids too), now it's up to you.

No comments: