Friday 27 June 2008

90.2% Sly's Interview Wit Davina

Hugs from everyone then
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sylvia shouted “Thank you” and waved to the awaiting crowd and took it in her stride as she walked down the stairs. Was it nervous laughter? Probably. There were chants from the crowds of “Get Sylvia out” as the ousted contestant was led to her interview by Davina

The interview starts with the NINE evictions which are all shown to the evicted one. She’s not happy with Luke and Darnell. “I thought they were my friends” She exclaimed! Must add here that normally the exit interview audience are a well behaved bunch, this lot clapped in general but there were boos too. Oh dear Sly….

Next onto Stuart; “It was pure lust and am ashamed”. "Boyfriend!” Someone shouts someone from the audience. “Ex”, shouts another. “I know, I got lost in the moment”. “If Stu had responded in a positive way what would have happened?” – "Nothing" says Sylvia……Flying pig goes past the window as I speak.
Sly then waffles on about Jen being suited to Dale yeah, yeah boring.

Onto Dennis’s removal now and how did Sylvia feel about this? “Jen and I were devastated” madam claimed. “He was my best friend and I was shattered but I understand why he had to go.” Good that got that bit cleared up for those who didn’t quite understand.

Davina wanted to know if Sly really did hate Rex and Mo? Apparently it’s all an act. “Rex can be really lovely but he is controlling” Sylvia said. “Mo eats sleep, does not flush the chain and experiments in the kitchen” What? Experimenting in the kitchen after going to the toilet and NOT flushing the chain? Errgghhhhhhh! Think we need to get Mario to give Mo a health and safety talk.

So what about your time in the house Mo? “Amazing, fantastic, I was being myself and had a blast” Oh good. “ Would you change anything?” Said Davina “NO” And who do you want to win – "Dale"……NOT Jennifer? ….hmmmmmmm interesting?

So it’s bye bye Sly and who’s to go next?

Tonight’s show proved that the argument was pointless and although we know there was editing involved, Jen manipulated that situation badly and male egos took over.

No comments: