Tuesday 24 June 2008

Heat magazine's Alex Interview Transcript Here

Go buy Heat and get it for everything else but if you want to read what Alexandra De-Gale said when she left the house - Here's that FIRST interview and if you thought there was no remorse with Davina's date you'll find even less here.

Here goes...The WHOLE TRANSCRIPT... ...

Was BB right to remove you?
Yes and no. I don’t feel I threatened anyone, but I think it was for the best. See what was written about me, I don’t know whether I would have been strong enough to come out to the boos. But I I don’t agree with Big Brother’s reasons for removing me. I was misinterpreted and misunderstood.

But you have been aggressive…
When which part?

Well lets take the incident for which you were removed (Alex told her housemates that “personal offence is never forgotten” and that she had a “very strong team outside” and “gangster friends” with “instructions to follow out”)…..
OK, my strong team is my friends and family – and it’s them who were under instruction, to campaign on my behalf. I was talking to Darnell and Dale and said “Personal offence is never forgotten”, meaning Rex is trying to plan a major launch party for his restaurant. He was going on about how we all go there for a publicity stunt, but personal offence is never forgotten, so I wouldn’t go.

So why say you have “gansta friends” then?
Gansta’s a term where I come from to say to someone is on your wavelength. I don’t mean like a gangsta with a gun. It’s just an expression.

But when you threatened to confront other housemates’ families and said, “Pow, pow, pow,” it sounded very intimidating.
I’m surprised that’s the only “pow” you saw me say – I said it all the way through the show. [MUTTEROO SAYS DID YOU HAVE THAT VITRIOLIC LOOK ON OUR FACE WITH ACID RUNNING THROUGH YOUR VEINS AT THE TIME?] I was devastated that they picked up on that, because I had used that expression before and BB had no issue with it.

Lets talk about Chipgate. Why did you react so strongly to Bex and Rachel over burnt chips?
I’m a strong character, not a bully or aggressive. I am very sensitive about people putting me down and it wasn’t the first time Rachel had done something to me, so I was defensive. But me being scary? I don’t see that. That’s just me with a hot head on. I would never hurt anyone . I’m not that kind of person. But I am very loud and very vocal about my feelings.

Did you not think back to what happened with previous loud opinionated contestants?
Not really. I didn’t imagine coming out to see this reaction. I am genuinely a nice person. I have been compassionate to the people in the house too. There are 24hours in the day and they are going to show the most exciting parts in the 47-minute show, and I suppose me being the person a lot of people confided in isn’t as interesting as a fight about chips.

But you saw Rachel crying, did that mean nothing to you?
No. Why was she crying? She was just playing on it. This is a grown woman who teaches kids, for Gods sake. [TRAINEE TEACHER THANKFULLY] I was telling her more or less to shut up and she was crying, and that’s more pathetic than anything.[MUTT IS SITTING WITH MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN COMPLETELY GOBSMACKED?] But her being upset did make me realise that some people aren’t being used to being spoken to like that. But I didn’t go on BB to be something I am not. Maybe it’s because I come from a bad place where we communicate with each other like that if we’re pissed off. Its not like I was out of my seat and in her face. Some people have sheltered lives and in a way I do envy that.

Do you like to scare people?
No, not at all. I was telling them my opinion and I supposed the way I spoke to them was defensive. But to say they felt scared is an easy card to use. If that was the case I would have been instantly removed [YOU WERE REMOVED ALEX BUT EVEN GUILTY PEOPLE ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT]

But you were called in after that and give a formal warning by BB……. [EXACTLY HEAT MAG]
I thought “You’re being over the top” You’re dramatising the scenario” As far as I was concerned, I’d had an argument – nothing more, nothing less.

Do you have any regrets over your argument with Mohamed?
No. I lost respect for Mohamed when he dressed up in a skirt and had a face covered in make-up. As a Muslim, he’s let us down.

Drinking and smoking is frowned upon, but you did both……
We both took the piss by drinking and smoking – he took it to the next level, though.

How did you feel when you were removed from the house?
Surprised. I was annoyed anyway because I was up for eviction, but I felt betrayed.

How do you feel being the most hated woman in the country?
I haven’t grasped the full extent of it, but what worries me most is my daughter. Its only a game show. The press will always print the most sellable story. It hasn’t been on the front pages that Rachel is a nice girl, has it? It ‘s not front page news. I’m a marmite type of character – you either love me or hate me. But being a number one target is quite dramatic. It surprises me that after 13 days on TV, people have come to this conclusion about me.

Are you scared?
Yes and no. but I don’t think someone is going to kill me, although I’ve had death threats. It’s all new so it’s hard to gauge.

Do you think that once this has sunk in you will be more upset?
I’m not in a position to let something like this destroy me. I’m a single mum. I’m a strong person and as much as it could be upsetting- which it is- I am to strong to let it break me or ruin me or get me down.

Aren’t you worried how your daughter will feel about all of this?
It’s not a children’s programme, it’s an adult show. I was in a house full of adults, and if they were pissing me off, I’d turn round and say, “You’re pissing me off.” What’s the big deal about that? That’s not how I behave around my daughter [ARE YOU SURE?]

Do you feel like you’ve put her in danger?
No. I’m out now and I would never let anything happen to her. There are nutters out there and I’m not underestimating anyone, but the safest place for her is around me. [WHERE WAS SHE WHEN YOU WERE IN THE HOUSE THEN?]

She might be embarrassed in the future though….
No, I don’t think so. She has watched me grow up while I’ve watched he grow up. I had her at just 16. There’s not much that can destroy her opinion of me. I’m her hero.

But wasn’t your car vandalised while you in the house?

I worked hard for my possessions and I do feel violated by that.

So you do have some feelings about being hated?
It’s not the nicest feeling to be hated, but I’ve never met these people and I’ll deal with it.

What have your family said since you came out of the house?
They think I harped on a lot. I possibly have a tendency to rant and rave, but that’s something I would look to improve. My mum said she loved me [YOU NEEDED THAT ACKNOWLEDGMENT ALEX YOU CRAZY SHE DEVIL WHO CARE FOR NOTHING BUT HERSELF AND WHAT SHE CAN GET FOR HERSELF]

Do you think you need counselling for you anger? [YES]
No, I’m not angry [YES YOU ARE!] I’m not sorry for who I am [NOT SAYING THAT] Possibly I could find a better way of putting my point across. Age and experience will teach me that. [WHAT! WE HAVE TO WHAT TILL SHE’S 98 TO SEE SOME CALMNESS IN HER?]

What about the future [counselling?]
I will take each day as it comes. I want to back into the swing of being a mother. I’m not gonna die.

What would you say to HEAT readers who were angered by your behaviour in the house.
Concentrate on the bigger picture. It’s just a 47-minute show, after all.


INTERESTING INTERVIEW, INTERESTING WOMAN WHO IS IN DIRE NEED OF ANGER MANAGEMENT

No comments: