Sunday 8 June 2008

A Secret Couple? Never!

Oh you will never believe this but Lisa and Mario are a couple!

I was so shocked when I found out I choked on my butterscotch angel delight - Which I may add I use the Simon Cowell recipe of adding extra milk, use the electric whisk and then bung it in the freezer for ten minutes and Bob's your uncle. You have a melt in your mouth dessert instead of an odd tasting powdery mixture you normally would not feed to your cat.

After the wedding debacle, Big Brother must have decided that one or two housemates had a little inkling that all was not what it seemed with Steph and Mario. I have no idea how they got that idea as let's be honest the acting skills of Stephanie in particular have been extraordinary. It has been hard for her because of the Gestapo like interrogation by Alex I admit and she is a baby however she is also a grown woman too. That's a contradiction in what I have said! Hey you know what I mean.

Now this couple thing. Big Brother decided to end the arguing and told the HMs that there was a secret couple in the house and they all had a minute to decide who it was. Oh and that the wedding was a sham. Rachel was very upset as she was the only one to truly believe that the wedding was real and I think she's a sweetie and has a fantastic chance of doing well in this run because of her naivety. Problem for her is her naivety though and she will be taken in by BB's tasks and Dale's dire dribble or what he likes to call, 'chat up lines'.

Michael was the nominated person to tell BB who the housemates had decided was the secret couple and they picked Dennis and Luke - NO of course they did not. They selected Lisa and Mario the only couple to look like a couple if you ask me. They probably even have colour co-ordinated outfits which they've had to mix up to create a distraction from this wedding fracas.

The good news for Mario and Lisa is they can go back to their co-ordinated outfits - I can just see Mario in his Navy cagoule and Lisa in her pink one. (As if) Will be spot the designer name I suppose.
I know I have gone on and on and on ......yeah yeah about the one that thinks he's god but I have some gossip coming up on him for the next blog entry and let us pray (for those who do) that BB can think of something better for the next few days as I want to talk about something more interesting than a boring middle aged man please.




No comments: