Thursday 26 June 2008

Zezi Ifore!

I'm sorry but I can hold off no more

The girl is an imbecile, a liability and a bloody awful TV presenter who is constantly looking for an autocue for a show that runs on spontaneity.

Now I am of the school of thought that felt Big Brother's Little Brother WAS Dermott O'Leary and the show should have been gracefully put to sleep when he stepped down - Or should I say was offered more money by Simon Cowell to move over to X Factor. If you are going to keep BBLB and that same format then the powers that be should have replaced Dermott with BETTER presenters and not ones popped down the local job centre!
Maybe that's a bit unfair to George Lamb........but no, even he has been a poor version of himself. Is it because he is carrying a virus called 'The Zezi'? Tis a likely scenario me thinks. George is great on the radio and even on TV from the snips I see he is much better on other shows. I take issue with Zezi Ifore as I have never known how she managed to get onto TV? Either she slept with the right person or went to the right school!

Let us look at the evidence of her poor work. On Tuesday nominations were announced on BBLB and Zezi was in the camera run. The Housemates were looking in through the window and Darnell even said "There's Zezi"! Never has a celebrity or a presenter been caught out like that before - Not until that fuzzy headed, floral dressed buffoon decided to enter the darkness.
We then look at her presenting skills - WHAT SKILLS? I was about to call her a woman and age wise she is but she's more child-like and that could explain her lack of ability to interview so why employ her BB producers? What were you thinking?

I've held off speaking about her because I've wanted to give her a chance. She may have improved but as time has gone on, I've switched off. I only watch when I desperately need too, only when I see that crazy chic do I turn off nowadays. Thankfully I caught a thread on the BB forum talking about the non-legend that is Zezi and that fiasco.

What is also true about the BB forum is that some threads bitching about Zezi are now disappearing? What happened to freedom of speech? Is the bobble headed bimbo a moderator there? Doubt it, she would need to have more than one brain cell to do that job and work on BBLB and it is obvious she has had a frontal lobotomy at some point.

PLEASE producers of Big Brother, listen to the fans - Zezi is not Little Brother material. George is OK (without the bow tie) and could improve if left to get on with it. I thought that maybe Zezi was there for the 'youngsters' but even my 15 year old thinks she's pants.

TAXI FOR ZEZI (and George's bow tie)

No comments: