Wednesday 25 June 2008

Jennifer And Her Big Pooh Stick

Re: last night's show. Didn't have time to get back on and chat about it again and I wanted to have a bitch about a BITCH!

Where did Jen get that big pooh stick from? It is a bloody large one stirring the big pot of 'Stu' (get it) - Oh let's be honest Jen fancies the pants, shirt and everything else of Stuart. Dale is her wannabe boy, Stuart is the man and we can see why Dale was picked on at school. I don't mean to be cruel and he is a pretty boy compared to Stuart but he's as thick as pig shite. Now Luke, there's a man! He looks younger than my twelve year old and more snide than my teenager's bitchiest friends.

But we are talking of Jennifer "I've left my 22-month-old to chase fame and fortune. Last night she played a game with Sylvia who I don't have much time for........and I was about to say she does not need to be treated like that - yet she does! She deserves to be treated how she treats others - like the pooh on that stick of Jen's then?

And Jen do I really believe the; "Isn't he the sweetest most caring person ever? He's a great bloke and a really nice person. He's totally gone up in my estimation as time has gone on in here". your comments to Lisa stink if you ask me and I think you are trying to make Stu jealous don't you think madam?

No comments: