Tuesday 24 June 2008

Marmite is No Comparison Alex!

I admit I feel for a seven-year-old when I hear a mother say she fears for her daughter's safety, anyone would right? But when that woman has been on TV for two weeks setting herself up for an almighty fall, how then do I feel..........

Full interview in HEAT magazine which I shall be collecting from my newsagent shortly of 23-year-old Alexandra De-Gale's stint in the BB house and how it has affected her and her seven-year-old who she had when she was sixteen, since leaving.
Alex, who it is alleged was expelled from two schools has been receiving death threats and feels she is "Britain's number one target". She said: “I haven’t grasped the full extent of it, but what worries me is my daughter. There are nutters out there and I’m not underestimating anyone, but the safest place for her is around me.”

She added: “I’m a Marmite type — you either love me or hate me. It surprises me that after just 13 days on TV people have come to this conclusion about me.”

She has also decided in her infinite wisdom that Big Brother was wrong to kick her out, again describing her use of the phrase “pow pow” didn’t mean she was threatening to shoot housemates.

“I’m a genuinely nice person.”

Remember this interview was BEFORE the one with Davina. I doubt she had time to take in what the public thought her or what her actions were. If she has any sense which I believe she does, she will use the money to get herself out of the rut she is in now and make a better life for her small family. Underneath she probably is a genuinely nice person, unfortunately, she's covered this with rough, tough exterior that no one can penetrate.

More gossip from Heat later. Click on any 'Alex' or 'Alexandra' Label on the left index to take you to further blog entries for further information about her BAD GIRL PAST

No comments: