Wednesday 25 June 2008

Bex And Her Make-up

I'm watching tonight's show (Wednesday) and Lisa was given the job of make up for the task which the group passed! (And Tangio went on and on about health and safety for at least three hours). But I digress, was Rebecca hard done by on this task and did the satsuma blob give the job to his missus over her?

I'm glad to see that boring idiot Luke (who I used to love) has realised his mate resembles Vickie Pollard. Jen may have left ONE child at home while Bex Pollard has probably left SIX (allegedly). On this task though should she have been given the make-up role? She loves her own daily routine so why not? See the evidence and why not tell me what you think? Go on I'm writing away and getting hundreds of readers but no comments. You don't know how frustrating that is!

No comments: