Monday 16 June 2008

Dennis' Pointless Chat Bombs

Have a horrible feeling Dennis is going to be up for eviction after his direct, indirect attack on housemates behaviour towards each other.

The meeting was instigated because Sylvia putting doubts in Dennis's mind about loyalty. Alex now knows Sylvia has been bitching about her because Dennis told her and being Alex - she's sleeping on it. That is a scary phrase in itself! Later Alex was heard to say; "I thought things were starting to smoothen. (Smoothen? where's her spelling?) out in the House. I was looking forward to that. I don't want to constantly be in an argument. Dennis was marching around the House, stirring things up, causing a problem? Why?"

"Right I'm gonna start this conversation," he announced. "There's certain issues I have, situations and issues arising in the house, how people like to vent their issues, who they like to vent them to, and things going on." He was speaking at 100mph and continued, "I've talked behind people's backs, and I'll tell people about it. I've spoken about Mohamed behind his back about the food situation..."

"Rachel heard a bit of a conversation earlier, and went to other housemates to tell them what she thought I'd said, but I hadn't said it in the way she thinks I did, and that's dangerous to me because what the housemates were told was not what I'd said."

Rachel wants to save the world and that stems from her days of Miss Wales and what didn't help was when she stood up to explain her role. but was shut up quickly by a Dennis in full swing. After more gobbledygook, he then made a pointless point about the mystery of the wet floor in the toilet. "Now, there might be a leak in the luxury bedroom toilet, but it could be that Michael is having trouble during the night. I don't know but I just wanted to mention it." OK Dennis, that's interesting.

By this point everyone was losing the will to live and presuming that Dennis is on a secret mission to bore them all to death.......

Dennis finally sat down giving his fellow housemate the opportunity to speak back. Darnell suggested that the others not to let the pressure of evictions get to them, said, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"; then went on to tell everyone that he loved them. - No you don't!

Rachel then finally got her moment to use her acting skills (with Hugh Grant) and stood up and explained her part in the fuss about Dennis's conversation. "I heard Dennis say 'no more being nice, it's going down tonight. Obviously I misinterpreted that. I think anyone would have misinterpreted that," said Rachel. "So I told the others 'something is going down tonight." She went on to say if anyone had a problem with her then to say it to her face - OK Rachel. I'm sure everyone will remember that till Friday while you are there.

Rebecca told him she didn't want to get involved in an argument and Alex told him that she respects people who say things to her face. Really Alex? but understands some people do not like her (No?) The good news is that speaking behind people's backs is beneath Alex........please excuse me while I pick up my bottom jaw which just hit the floor with an almighty thud.

Mo butted in tha he would like people to stop watching him whenever he's in the kitchen, (Why? is he putting bogies in the bolognese?) Mario told everyone they should assume that some people might be performing a task if their behaviour seems odd. Dennis retorted a strange comment about "manipulation, violation and general bullying" in the house and when Jen asked him to be more specific, he declined, saying if he did, it "would cause a war." What was the point of the meeting then Dennis? You've halve said halve truths. All pointless unless fully told.

Superstar Luke, the hero of BB9 - not that I am showing I have a favourite at all? quipped: "Can I just say, I did not have sex with that woman!" while he pointed at Rebecca. A laughing Bex responded with, "Yes we did, Luke! Why are you lying?"

Sylvia, the instigator of the evening entertainment, decided it was best to deny all knowledge of bitching and said she had never talked about anyone behind their backs........Hmmmmm. Believe that and believe Mario has never had botox in his face. Mikey apologised for his tissue falling into the crisps earlier and then said he'll wash his hair in the bath as apparently he is making a mess in the bathroom. Kat wrapped up the meeting by asking people to mean every word they said to which I joined the meeting and told them all they were all a bunch of egotistical nutcases.

Meetings about the meetings followed.

Alex decided to deal with her issues with Bex and Rex however she is leaving Rachel hanging out to dry and I think I know why. Alex is one clever woman and she knows how to play the game. It is a case of finding a sacrificial lamb and Rachel is the weakest person in the group. She does not have an ally; Bex has Luke, Dennis could move over to Sylvia, Mario and Lisa (gag), Rex and Mo (lovely couple), Jen and Dale, - Darnell and Mikey? - Maybe not that one but you get my drift.

The whole affair left the housemates bemused and Rachel feeling perplexed as to her role both inside and outside the house. "I am what I am, and if you don't like it, on yer bike." She said to Mario and Lisa and goes on and about being true to herself and having no regrets. But later on she talks about whether being on BB will stop her being able to become a teacher? Surely she thought of that BEFORE she signed up? There's more to her than meets the eye.

As for Dennis, "It was pointless," said Luke. "It was the most pointless conversation ever!" laughed Jennifer.

Dennis is up for eviction and BB have fiddled the eviction process which I did not think I would find myself saying - But to improve viewing figures they are hoping to keep their 'Banker' in.

No comments: