Thursday 19 June 2008

What Alex Actually Said

Here's Alex eating her last supper and it is now common knowledge that the big mouth from Croydon has been booted from the Big Brother House and after her barrage of insulting, intimidating behaviour.
She deserved to go but what did she say?

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alex told Darnell:
"I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that... personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean?
"We are just inside the house for three months. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house."

“I look forward to whatever the result. If I get out first, I get out, make the plans. Everyone’s got to come out after that.
"Remember I told you. Like I say, my team is strong, so strong.”

"I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

“If you go you get to make all the plans that you wanna make. When you’re in here you can’t do certain things. In my life I’m used to doing certain things. You know people piss me off and I do something, like. I can’t actually do that while I’m here.

“But like I say, I get to go out, see everyone’s friends. I get to see their family. I get to do the shit that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow.”

This conversation which was not shown on the live feed, happened on TUESDAY at around 10.15pm but Alex was woken from her beauty sleep and removed from the house at 8pm Wednesday with the message; "This is Big Brother. Would Alexandra please come to the Diary Room?"-
Alex's response?
"Loving your strict voice," Alexandra told Big Brother.

My question - Why did it take nearly 24hours for Alexandra to be removed from the house? I appreciate that 'things' need to be looked into but not 22 hours.

It is alleged that the housemates, in particular Rex were strong to vocalise their opinions about this, particularly as he is one of her victims. - Mind you, most of the housemates bar Luke, Mario and Lisa are her victims. Alex is clever enough to see which ones would seem strong to the public and stay on their side.

Angela Jain, head of Big Brother at Channel 4, said: “Other housemates said they found her comments to be threatening. She was clearly informed before entering the house she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner.”

OK, I hear you and the 1000 or so complaints to Ofcom, Channel 4 and various newspapers and magazines had nothing to do with this decision?

Was this story about to be leaked and Channel 4 removed Alex before anything hit the Internet airwaves? Hmmmmm.....Call me a cynic but that's why the Mutteroo is here! Big Brother would have preferred to do nothing I would imagine as this means the votes would still be cast bringing in revenue which this week will be huge compared to other weeks. The Mario/Alex vote off was always going to be a good one and I can't believe Mario has got away with this? How the heck has his fan club managed to pull this one off? Are they Alex's gangster friends and Alex/Mario/Lisa are a secret team/gang? (Said with tongue firmly in cheek)

Alexandra De-Gale is a woman I've struggled to get to know and this side of her is one her mother would definitely not be proud of. The newspapers will pay her a few quid for her story and that will hopefully be the end of her. She will go down in the history of Big Brother as being a racist, gangster bully but remember the producers and psychologists chose her for this show, they knew what she was like. She's been taken out of her environment where she is safe and been placed with these people she does not know from Adam (or Two Pac). The woman is a single mum who comes from a hard working family and originally went to a private school. I think she's always striving to be someone she's not and because she's in the situation she is in (not BB but life), she feels she is unable to get out of it unless it is by illegal means. There are so many Alexandra De-Gales out there and she will sell her story and she will say she was set up and some of what she says will be a pack of lies, never the less look for the truth too.

I feel for her.....but feel she deserves to be booted out, She went too far and what she said and did was despicable.

As I said yesterday, shut the door on your way out.

No comments: