Thursday 12 June 2008

Its A Violation!

Is it just me or are you getting fed up with Alex's violations against her too?

Today she felt utterly debased because posh boy Rex happened to borrow her lighter without permission. When BB asked her if she would have had the same problem with any other HM taking her very expensive plastic imitation 99pence lighter; "NO, just Rex" Poor Alex declared. 'Poor' Alex, may have been privately educated, however I wonder if she has a bee in her bandanna about his well-to-do background. Alex would never admit this......And I could be TOTALLY WRONG? But I am not.

In Thursday's highlights show we also saw the HMs dressed as multi coloured lurex condoms and oh did they look like tits - or condoms. Here picturered wearing the offending condoms, I mean costumes for part one of the task. Dear Alex took off her suit probably because it was violating her where as Kat was in tears of agony while little electric shocks hit to her buttocks for part two - WOW BB has got brutal this year - Torture in week one? Could have used it for Alex only?

Yet again more arguing from Alex and bitching from Mario which is coming as the norm now. If the public have any sense they will get rid of Mario. He has become the dad of the house....Actually I wonder if it is better to keep him and get rid of Steph as I said before? I can't decide this one? Would Lisa be better value on her own or with her skimpy pant wearing husband? NO PLEASE public vote him out.
I can't bare seeing those ugly pants any more, nor can I bare seeing Lisa rub baby oil into him while he is wearing them. If the public do not vote him out, I say BURN THE PANTS!

No comments: