Friday 6 June 2008

Wedding Bells And Someone Smells

Big Brother dropped another bombshell on the housemates today when Mario was told he had two hours to tell his 'girlfriend' Stephanie, that he wanted to marry her.

Poor Lisa was left catching flies when she saw her partner of three years produce a ring this afternoon and utter those magic words "Will you marry me?"

"Yes", was a stunned Steph's reply as super Mario swept her up into her arms for a hug. Later Mario took his even more surprised REAL girlfriend to one side and apologetically told her he had no way of letting her know what was going to happen. Dangerous ground Mario; that Lisa looks like she could cut you down with a look let alone what she could do with those muscular arms which are possibly stronger than Marios'?

But it looks as though 'brainy' Steph is not so good at acting. Oh I can't keep up my act any longer, she's as intelligent as a tin of tuna. I said yesterday she was thick however that was being polite. Sylvia and Dennis have caught on to the Mario/Steph fake marriage and it will be interesting to see which housemates do NOT see through this dire tripe. That might show us their intelligence levels and it proves to me what I was saying about Sylvia last night. I like that girl.

Link to Sylvia confronting Steph C4 story: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=702

No comments: